Our client is situated near Maastricht Airport and is an European platform for on-demand transport offers and requests. They are redefining the market by integrating the physical and digital dimensions of transport. To achieve this, the client relies on several well-known brands in the market:. Today the Group employs 500 people in Europe and is costantly recruiting to support its growth.
Under the responsibility of the Chief Accountant, the Accountant is in charge of accounting activities for entities managed.The Accountant is involved in the collection, organization and verification of all accounting data. He/she will alert line management of any malfunctions that encounter and set up appropriate follow-up and controls to ensure that processes are respected. The Accountant participates in the improvement of the SAP tool.
- Closely involved in the preparation of the annual accounts and in demanding monthly reporting (D+2)
- For different entities (French/Dutch/German/Polish and other foreign entities defined in the perimeter)
The accountant is in charge of the:
- Booking of supplier invoices (transport subcontracting and overheads) payment of outgoing invoices
- Follow-up payment schedules
- Booking of the cash receipts and disbursements
- Booking of manual journal entries related to accruals and month-end reporting
- Response of any carrier query about payments
- Performance of any other administrative duty as required
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems, contribute ideas and develop solutions
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work to multiple deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under own initiative whilst collaborating effectively in a team
- Ability to self-manage and multi-task while maintaining excellent attention to detail as well as keeping the global picture
- Work with minimal up-front guidance and take ownership
- Technically strong comprehensive understanding of bookkeeping, local financial reporting requirements
- Strong systems skills (Excel and ideally SAP)
- Confidence to uphold finance policies and procedures throughout the business
Condition of employment:
Experience across a broad range of accounting functions with some experience in a multinational organization
Wiertz Career Solutions mediates of recruitment and selection. The candidate will be employed directly by our client.
● Fixed term contract starting asap
● Holidays / Leave of Absence:
- Not-ill bonus days: quarterly no sickness = 1 bonus day, not sick all year round = +2 bonus days, so a maximum of 6 bonus days can be earned per year (awarded in January of each year)
Je staat op het punt om te solliciteren op de vacature van Accounting Associate – Maastricht airport .
Na het versturen van jouw sollicitatie nemen we contact met je op via deze contactgegevens. Kloppen deze gegevens niet, wijzig deze dan in je account