Our Client is a seamless “time sensitive delivery platform” offering its customers a full array of off and on-line solutions to find, book and trace each individual time sensitive delivery in a simple and efficient manner.
Combining state of the art technology with Europe’s most dense carrier network, they are available 24/7 for Shippers in more than 13 countries. The 400 transportation experts make the company Group one of Europe’s leading customer centric service providers. The Account Manager is based in Maastricht - and reports directly to the Field Sales Director Europe.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships;
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits;
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with your accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors;
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders; =
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas;
- Forecast and track account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts);
- Prepare reports on account status;
- Collaborate with sales colleagues to identify and grow opportunities within the territory;
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
Wat kun jij?
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or any other relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Embrace digital transformation as an opportunity for growth
- Experience with selling digital solutions is a +
- Perfectly fluent in Dutch, French and English
Wat krijg je?
What our client offers:
- An international and innovative organization
- Start-up customer centric work environment
- A young and growth driven group DNA
- Active Talent Management Programs=
- Competitive salary package (base + interesting commission scheme)=
- Company Car + mobile phone + laptop
- Salary 40.000€/year + variable commission (subject to KPI's) with a max. 20.000€/year
Uren per week