The Credit Management is responsible for ensuring:
- Timely payment behaviour of the customers. This will result in a balanced aging of our Accounts Receivable ledger, a solid cash position, low DSO and minimal credit risk.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, The Credit Management Associate will be charged with the following tasks:
· Collect cash in compliance with our internal processes
· Manage customers inquiries promptly and accurately by understanding customer market and needs.
· Manage customers receivable issues, disputes and/or claims with customer service and commercial colleagues by collecting, analyzing and reviewing client data.
· Resolve payment differences/disputes
· Analyze and follow customers solvency to prevent payments delays or non-payments.
· Set and monitor credit limits with support of Headquarters.
· Reconcile customer invoices and payments in the accounting system
· Inform and liaise with sales/customer service
· Produce to the Credit Manager the bi- monthly reports - Maintain various control files/reports
· Degree within finance
· Preferred but not mandatory: SAP- DATEV
· Knowledge of accounting tools: OFFICE
· Experience of 2 years as a Credit Manager Associate
· Understanding of bookkeeping and accounting
· Fluent in German, English, other languages as Dutch/French/Italian or Spanish are considered as valuable asset
· Communicative, result-driven and enthusiastic
· Confident, assertive, self-disciplined and self-motivating attitude
Team player, customer-oriented, flexibility, stress resistant, rigorous, cost-conscious and persuasiveness.
Eurodepark 1-29, 6461KB Kerkrade
Telefoonnummer: 045 5639230