In this job you are responsible for :
Timely payment behaviour of the customers. This will result in a balanced aging of our Accounts Receivable ledger, a solid cash position, low DSO and minimal credit risk. Reporting to the Credit Manager, the Customer Operator will be charged with the
- Daily contact with the customers to speed up the incoming payment ( via phone, mail , automatic workflows) in compliance with the process.
- Customer's inquiries promptly and accurately by understanding customer market and needs.
- Manage customer's receivable issues, disputes and/or claims with customer service and commercial colleagues by collecting, analysing and reviewing client data.
- Inform and liaise with sales/customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Autonomous and perseverance
- Excellent knowledge OFFICE ( Excel)
- Fluent in English & other languages such as Spanish/French/Italian or German are considered as a valuable asset
- Customer focused, result-driven and enthusiastic
- Confident, assertive, self-disciplined and self-motivated attitude
- Preferably experience in the Transport industry
Team player, customer-oriented, flexibility, stress resistant, rigorous, cost-conscious and persuasiveness.
Uren per week
Avenue Ceramique 16, 6221 KV Maastricht
Telefoonnummer: 043 3510086