For Sappi Maastricht we are looking for a Customer Service Representative in order to ensure effective and efficient functioning of the customer service department and support the sales team.
More specifically, you will:
- Monitor customers related stocks and take appropriate action in taking the stocks in the agreed limits;
- Maintain customer master data/LIFE qualification of customer;
- Assist external sales force and management in compiling statistics out of sales relevant systems;
- Compile statistics out of the system (SAP, BOA,
- Work with sales manager on all aspects of offer preparation, consistent with the Sappi sales methodology;
- Establish background information and pick up on opportunities as well as getting involved in operational problems and convert these, to opportunities, this on basis of close day to day contact with internal and external customers;
- Manage the orders in which quantity, specifications, conditions & delivery time are mentioned in agreement within the guidelines of Sappi sales and price policy and terms of payment;
- Monitor the balance customer specification with mill specifications;
- Ensure an adequate/right settlement of the orders/order processing with use of automated systems;
- Follow-up and monitors course/progress of order (production, delivery of products and invoicing);
- Be responsible for the administration of credit and debit notes;
- Monitor completeness of documentation;
- Actively build close working relationship with operational staff in new/existing client organizations;
- Be in charge of general communication with customer in his area of responsibility and liaise with all involved parties;
- Support the sales manager in providing input to the sales planning process;
- Give assistance to the Customer Service Manager;
- Liaise with Logistics manager in order to plan workload of the warehouse crew.
Qualifications & Experience:
- You have a commercial education or higher non-university degree or equivalent; HBO level or comparable working experience
- You have 2-3 years working experience in a similar function;
- Fluency in English and Dutch is required. The knowledge of any other European language will be considered as an asset (German & French);
- You are computer literate (MS Office, Outlook, SAP);
- You are a team player and possess excellent problem solving skills;
- You are a detailed oriented person with good organizational skills;
- You are customer and results oriented;
- You are patient, dedicated to the job and very concentrated in working;
- You are open to a multinational environment;
- You demonstrate pro-activity and flexibility;
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills.
Are you curious or enthusiastic about the above position? Or are you curious about the other possibilities through Wiertz Career Solutions? Please send an e-mail with your contact details to email@example.com or call 06-46819884.
I hope to speak to you soon!
Uren per week
€ 2.967,- per maand