Do you want to work in Europe's most modern 3-pcs can manufacturing company? And are you willing to support the Technical Department with mainly electrical works and contribute to mechanical engineering if necessary? Have you worked in a production/industrial environment or would you like to work on this? Then read on!
As a Electricians Responsible the work is highly varied and includes the assembly, installation, connection and the maintenance, protection and adjustment of electro technical products and systems like PLCs, switching and distribution facilities, control cabinets, motors, etc., frequently on the basis of regulations and drawings. This job is perfect for those who want to make their next step in a stable and demanding branch.
The objectives in this position are ensuring the smooth progress of manufacturing in productivity, quality and safety, coordinating sections, monitoring improvements and giving coverage to the Technical manager. Use the working knowledge of electrical systems to conduct maintenance, fault-finding, and diagnostics on existing systems. Installing new electrical systems, including lighting and heating, to industrial standards and maintain those systems while upholding safety guidelines and complying with codes and regulations.
Examples of the Work activities are:
- Preparation of the worksite and keeping machinery and tools clean, organized and maintained
- Reading of drawings and plans
- Installation of electro technical products and systems
- Determining the routing of wiring and cabling
- Earthing electro technical products and systems
- Preparation of calculations- Setting and/or configuring parameters that are part of electro technical products and systems
- Remediation of malfunctions and deviations
- Maintaining machinery logbooks and registration of data
- Guidance of electricians and cover their standard absenteeism
- Alignment of work with various departments
What do we offer you?
- The vacancy is based upon 'werving en selectie'. You will receive an annual contract with perspective to a fixed employment when you functions properly
- A full time position mainly in dayshift, but if needed the candidate is expected to work in shifts also (indication approx. 25-35% of the year)
- A challenging position in an international environment with short lines of communication
- Working in a motivated team of international professionals
- A job in a company that is constantly investing in improving its automation
- Possibility to employ creativity in technical and process improvements and solutions
- Opportunities for personal development and training
- A competitive salary between 32-40K per year, included shift allowance, depending on age, seniority and experience of the candidate
- For candidates living in Germany we can offer support for beneficial tax declarations and health insurance
Are you interested or do you know somebody interested? Mail your CV to email@example.com.
We invite you to invite also when you probably do not meet all requirements mentioned.
Who are we recruiting for?
You, if you have MBO-4 level (direction electrical engineering with specialization in electronic), and furthermore
- 2 years or more experience in an industrial production environment
- Experience in guiding small teams (3 FTE) of technicians
- Demonstrable experience in industrial automation and project automation
- Eager to learn
- Qualified to work with electricity up to 1 kV
- Knowledge of PLC-programming, preferable Siemens and/or Omron
- Knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems and pneumatics
- Flexibility to work some periods in shifts is required as well as wiliness to work overtime
- Proficiency in English language is required. Dutch, German and/or Spanish will be beneficial.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to dialogue
- Computer literate and experienced MS Office user. Knowledge of Autocad is beneficial
- Accuracy and discretion at all times when dealing with company information
- Ability to adapt to differences in corporate culture
Uren per week
Expeditiestraat 12, 5961 PX Horst
Telefoonnummer: 077 8200993