For our client in Budel we are seeking for a Hedge Controller. Our cliënt is a global multi-metals business, with a market leading position in zinc and lead and growing positions in other base and precious metals.
For the office located in Budel we are currently seeking a Hedge Controller. In this role will be responsible for:
- Reporting on the hedging activities for the group.
- Based on the various transactions the role calculates results to be recorded for metal and currencies.
- Work in close relation with the various stake holders, to get the required information or to give the required feedback on the reported elements.
- Provide advice on improving processes having impact on these results.
- Initiate hedge transactions for commodity hedges of metal and currencies.
- Prepare monthly hedge accounting postings
- Reconcile exposure and initiate hedge adjustments, based on the available information.
- Reporting to Group control and various stake holders explaining the impact of the hedging transactions.
- Explain result and the evolution over time and indicate various improvements in the process or commercial transactions.
- Pricing data maintenance and communicate with people concerned.
- Various reporting on related elements
- Analytical thinking, with the ability to link theoretical and physical reality
- Cooperative way of working, team player
- Very strong in excel. Experience in working with high volume data, with high accuracy.
- Function autonomously in the required area, but remain to be in contact with various stakeholders
- Critical thinking and attention to detail
- SAP reporting / general ledger experience is a plus
- Background on hedging principles preferred
- 5+ years of experience Financial role. IFRS9 background is required
- Salary depends on the experience, it will be between 70000 and 80000 a year.
Uren per week
€ 5.600,- per maand