Maastricht-Airport | 40 uur | Uitzendwerk
The HR Associate will be in charge of the day-to-day operational HR tasks for the scope defined: the
Netherlands, Germany, Poland and the UK. Such as, the jobholder is responsible for all HR
Administration & Support tasks, preparation of the several monthly payrolls, Employee Relations and
ensures conformity with the current social regulations. As part of the global HR team, the jobholder mainly works for the HR Manager Northern Europe and the HR Business Partner. The HR Associate is expected to bring a continuous contribution to improve HR Administration & Support within the Group.
Admin and regulatory management
- Preparation payroll: check the payroll elements for the payroll of designated countries and/or
entities. Variable elements of remuneration, absences, work schedules, paid leaves.
- Be the direct contact person of the payroll providers for the staff management in conformity with
the current regulations in each country / entity.
- Prepare all HR documents (employment contracts, addendums, side letters, bonus letters,
'Arbeitszeugnis', etc.) and liaise with local administrations, insurance.
- Keep the HR system and other reports up-to-date at all times.
- Ensure the compliance with HR processes.
- Participate to the recruitment process with the business and the HR Manager/Business Partner
(job advertisements on job boards; website; LinkedIn, Xing);
- Referral update and follow up process;
- Prepare the employment contracts, amendments, engagement letters;
- Ensure the internal and external regulations are applied in terms of remuneration;
- Follow-up and handle training requests with view to Group policies.
Participate to diverse HR Group projects
- Handle transversal ad-hoc requests;
- Contributes to the on-going HRIS project (Eurecia);
- Participate to the set-up of HR actions (internal communication, welcome book update, ).
Experienced HR Associate / Officer with focus on Admin & Support;
- Excellent use of IT tools;
- Accurate and proactive;
- Must speak fluent English and fluent German (Dutch preferred);
- Excellent analysis and writing skills;
- Work autonomously required;
- Used to or willing to work in a decentralized international organisation.
Avenue Ceramique 16, 6221 KV Maastricht
Telefoonnummer: 043 3510086