What are your main responsibilities?
- as an Electrician, your main task is to keep the production line in a good technical condition
- after your internal training program, you start working in shifts to optimize the electrical elements in the production process, their quality and their technical reliability
- you help to invent solutions for problems that could occur during you shift. You are able to perform modifications on the electrical installation and do specific assignments in the factory
- to keep the high quality of our product, you will do adjustments of allocated machines according to the technical requirements
- when the production line is not running, you will give preventive maintenance, perform repairs and revisions on electrical elements from the front-end to the back-end of the production lines
What will be offered to you?
Does this sound interesting to you? Then we should meet as soon as possible.
We would like to receive your CV on email@example.com and you can reach us on + 31-77 82 00 993
Are you an electrician, eager to learn and available for a premanent job in 3 shifts ?
Welcome then, we can offer your new career option here:
- able to perform well under pressure and do you have a good sense of responsibility?
- able to switch easily between different tasks on different machines?
- able to communicate well in english, because this is the main language in this organisation
- have a flexible attitude and are willing to work in 3 shifts, weekends and holidays if necessary?
- have working experience in maintenance of electrical industrial production machinery?
- understand the importance of quality and safety?
Uren per week
€ 15,08 per uur
Expeditiestraat 12, 5961 PX Horst
Telefoonnummer: 077 8200993