Our cliënt has grown to become a leading Global provider of Freight Forwarding and Logistics Services. They are a Global Logistics Company with local branches in the EMEA region and ambitious growth plans. They are proudly handling Fortune 500 customers, midsized and smaller local customers with the same care and dedication across the world. We have an experienced team of over 1,500 professionals around the world and continue to grow.
For our office in the Netherlands (based in Amsterdam/ Rotterdam or Maastricht) we are currently searching for an IT Application Support Engineer.
You will play a vital role in the organization to drive the commitment to the customers for operations excellence. They strive for continuous improvements and appreciate a critical look at their own processes and you need to have a hands-on mentality to take our service levels to the next level. We look for driven, team players who wants to work in an international fast-growing company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Learn the company's core applications process and usage, such as Cargo Wise, Peoplesoft, Oracle, Salesforce.
- Responsible for resolving and tracking support issues (bugs and service requests) for internal applications, such as Cargo Wise, Peoplesoft, Oracle, Salesforce.
- Provide user application support to business users, clarify the issue, and collect information for issue escalation in a timely manner.
- Support regional new system roll-out.
- Assists with training of super users within the organization.
- Understands the business issues and data challenges of client's organization and industry.
- Able to work with developers to clarify the requirements and issues so developers can deliver the solutions.
- Build and maintain end-user documentation such as FAQ.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or related technology degree strongly preferred.
- Two years of related experience and/or training supporting enterprise application, Cargo Wise One preferred.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written. Dutch is an advantage.
- "The power to move. The passion to deliver."
- Experience in logistics including warehousing and fulfillment is preferred.
- Experience in system support working a queue and problem solving to provide solutions.
- Experience to supply training to associates/employees.
- Experience with systems for freight/distribution/fulfillment/logistics operations preferred.
- Process management experience.
- Strong analytical skills to uncover root causes of issues and present preventative measures for true resolution.
- Adaptable for training capabilities to ensure and improve understanding and use of systems.
- Decision making and problem-solving skills.
- High degree of integrity and trust to provide excellence in service to customers/end users.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal skills.
- Team player.
Our clients offer:
- They are an equal opportunity employer;
- A competitive salary package and secondary benefits including laptop, mobile telephone;
- You are taking part in the company profit sharing program;
- the company encourages employees to have various personal development opportunities through seminars, internal study program and external training sessions;
- Ability to develop and grow within the company;
- Excellent working environment and enthusiastic team members.
Uren per week
€ 4.000,- per maand