We are looking for a Support & Infrastructure Supervisor (fulltime, 38hrs) who will be:
· responsible of managing the performance of the onsite Level 2 Engineers
· Supporting the internal users, ensuring that defined service levels (SLA,s) are achieved
· Supervise the on-site IT Infrastructure under the direction of the Infrastructure team based in Czech.
The Support & Infrastructure Supervisor will directly report to European Service Desk Manager
· Implement and maintain Best Practice (ITIL) technology and processes to ensure high customer satisfaction and good technical outcomes.
· Oversee all requests, incidents and problems. Manage, coordinate and fix urgent and complicated support issues. Act as escalation point for all requests and incidents.
· Train, coach and mentor the Level 2 Engineers, oversee staff activities, Schedule employee working times and provide backup support when required.
· Provide data and reporting of KPIs and trends to the IT department and others in an ad-hoc, weekly, monthly basis, run periodic customer satisfactions surveys, review feedback and suggest improvement actions.
· Support the IT Operation Supervisor to ensure that the security of all Company Desktops & Laptops are maintained to the highest possible level
· Support the local IT infrastructure following governance guide in place.
· Participate in infrastructure projects and the execution of the infrastructure part in projects.
· Manage outsourced and third party providers for the delivery of Infrastructure services.
· Responsible for the physical data center in Venlo
· Manage physical access to data center facilities and racks.
· Provide and maintain data cabling and associated documentation within the data center.
· Monitor and control heat dissipation through the strategic placement of key infrastructure.
· Responsible for the proper upkeep of fire suppression systems.
· Monitor power draw, ensure the proper upkeep of UPS and generators.
· Work with the application development team to resolve issues in the end to end environment in Venlo.
· Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related fields
· Handheld scanners, warehouse mobile devices (Zebra) and printers (HP, Zebra)
· Warehouse Mobile Device Management Systems (Avalanche MDM, Zebra Net Bridge)
· Knowledge on Windows Client Software, Office Suite and iSeries Client Access
· VMWare vSphere 6 Environment -Knowledge on backup processes and related tools like Veeam.
· Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2008 R2 environments in the physical and virtual contexts, support of the main Microsoft roles and services (file and print), related patch and maintenance processes management.
· Active Directory Services and related roles (directory Services, DHCP, Radius, LDAP)
· Experience with LAN, WAN, and WLAN Cisco devices.
· Experience with VOIP phone Cisco systems.
· Network Troubleshooting experience.
· Familiar with project management methodologies PMP, Prince2
· ITIL Foundation & ITIL Service Operation certifications
· Knowledge on System Management Suites (LANDesk) for client management.
· Cisco UCS Environment, Cisco UCS Manager. Hardware management and cabling.
· Experience with monitoring tool like Nagios.
· Experience with Proxy Servers.
· Experience with Warehouse Management System (WMS) for distribution and supply chain.
Work experience & competencies:
· Willing and eligible to work and travel in Europe (UK, CH)
· 3/5 plus years experience in team coordination
· Service Desk / Help Desk Manager background procedures, SLA's, etc.
· Technical background as System & Network Administrator (Engineers)
· Strong troubleshooting and automation skills
· Excellent verbal and written English communication and interpersonal skills
· Available to work on shifts. Mon-Sat 6:00 AM 10:00 PM
Prinsessesingel 26, 5911 HT Venlo
Telefoonnummer: 077 3525173