For our client located in Budel we are currently seeking a JR. Operational treasury analyst.
Our client is a global multi-metals business, with a market leading position in zinc and lead and growing positions in other base and precious metals.
The Treasury department plays a vital role in the Group's success; managing the Group's corporate facilities, intercompany lending, liquidity forecasting and FX risk management. The Treasury department is responsible to ensure that the group has the day-to-day capacity to meet its payment obligations and funding needs, and to ensure that it is managing a number of financial risks that may arise.
- Enforcement of board mandated treasury policies
- Payments and statement processing & execution and query handling.
- Responsible for executing all regular/exception payments, transfers, swifts, offsets, intercompany payments. Ensuring payments are made efficiently and within the deadline.
- Manage bank accounts and cash pools to ensure no cash is left on accounts resp. no accounts are overdrawn, with any excess/deficit always covered through Group Treasury liquidity
- Production of various (treasury) reports
- Execute Trade Finance Operations
- Settlement of intercompany loans & facilities
- Support all manners of reconciliations and settlements of FX
- Liaise with external parties on audit, compliance and regulatory query handling
Accounting Department, IT, Compliance, Operations, Senior Finance Management, Traders
Cash Management Banks, Facility Agents and Program Banks, Financing Banks and Institutions, Legal Advisors
- Treasury experience of 3 - 4 years
- Strong Bachelor level background with a specialization in finance/economics/commodities preferred
- Previous experience in the commodity industry is desired (commodity trading, mining or smelting)
- SAP processing experience is an advantage
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Numerically minded
- Objectives focused, ability to handle multiple objectives efficiently
- Proactive and Solution orientated
- Strong/resolute personality
- Accuracy with speed, attention to detail.
- Able to cope in a highly pressured and demanding environment
Uren per week
€ 4.000,- per maand