What does your day as a mechanic in this modern company look like?- your main task is to keep the production lines in a good technical condition
- this includes all machines, transport systems and peripherals. You are constantly working on improving the quality and quantity of the production
- after your internal training program, you independently carry out the final checks on the operation of the machines
- when the production lines are not running, you provide preventive maintenance, repairs and overhauls of the front and back of the production lines
- to maintain the high quality of the product, make adjustments to assigned machines according to technical requirements
- you are responsible for the correct administration of the production data and any product defects
What will be the offer to you?- a permanent fulltime job, with education facilities and a good salary, just find out more!
We are waiting for your call & CV, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org T +31 77 9200 993
Are you a mechanic, eager to learn, accurate and available a permanent job in 3-shifts?Is this your proflile? Then we are immedately looking for you!
- able to communicate well in English, it is the working language within this company
- able to perform well under pressure and do you have enough sense of responsibility?
- able to switch easily between different tasks on different machines?
- flexible and willing to work in 3 shifts, weekends and holidays if necessary?
- have experience in the maintenance of industrial production machines and you understand the importance of quality and safety?
Uren per week
€ 15,61 per uur
Monique van der Steen
Expeditiestraat 12, 5961 PX Horst
Telefoonnummer: 077 8200993