Our cliënt is situated in Born and is is one of the fastest growing logistics service providers in the world and specializes in innovative logistics services by developing and applying optimized solutions and providing SCM consultancy to customers based on their own Cello platform.
In this position you are continuously looking for improvements on Service, Quality and Cost. Next to identifying the opportunities, implementing the improvements is key. This role will be based in our newly opened warehouse in Born. You will be reporting directly to operations excellence performance lead. Key activities for this role include:
- Identifying opportunities in the supply chain processes for improvement on service, quality and cost with specializing on warehouse processes;
- Supporting the set-up of the BI tool (testing, prepare initial reports, adjust reports, align with operations and customer on reports/dashboards etc.);
- Drawing up a business case about (your) ideas for improvement, with which you convince stakeholders to set up the processes differently;
- Collecting data and setting up improvement processes after data analysis;
- Preparing, improving and implementing new and existing processes while motivating the team to work with you;
- Prepare reporting tools/templates for Key performance indicators towards internal stakeholders as well as customers
- Standardization of processes across different teams and areas and training of site employees
- Overseeing SOP (Standard operating procedures) follow up on the floor and conducting internal audits of the processes
- Switching with different stakeholders to ensure that everyone is on the same page;
- Being responsible for reports on processes and/or projects;
- Coaching peers who have become enthusiastic about process improvement and helping them in independently tackling (small-scale) process improvements.
Wat kun jij?
For this role we are looking for a candidate with a positive and enthusiastic mindset, passion for logistics and string motivation. He/she is a flexible problem-solver with a strong hands-on mentality.
We are looking for an employee with:
- Bachelor or Master‘s degree from a technical university;
- 5+ years of experience in a logistics operations environment and relevant role;
- Proficient level of English and Italian;
- Conceptual and analytical thinker with a passion for continuous improvement;
- Experience with LEAN, Six Sigma is a pre;
- Hands-on mentality, eager to take initiative on new opportunities and deliver targets;
- Project management skills;
- Open to other cultures and social.
Wat krijg je?
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer excellent secondary benefits.
Uren per week
2000 - 4000