We are looking for logistics employees for a large logistics company in Venlo where you can work in different departments. You will be collecting electronic parts. You do this with a scanner and a trolley. If you like variation in your work, it is also possible to work in other departments such as 'receiving' and 'shipping'.
What we offer you
- A job for 20 to 40 hours per week for a longer period of time, you can indicate if you want to work 4, 6 or 8 hour shifts
- Fun, dynamic work environment
- Competitive salary (€11,28 per hour, incl. ADV)
- If you work between 20:00 and 00:00 you are entitled to a 30% surcharge
- Travel allowance (max. €7.00 per day)
- Work for a longer period of time
- You will be working at a company where you are appreciated, where you can grow and possibly get a contract
What do we expect from you?
- You speak English, Dutch or German
- You are flexibly employable, working hours are between 06:00 and 00:00 (2 shifts)
- You work in an accurate, structured and quality-oriented manner
- You have computer skills
- You are prepared to work in different departments (picking, put away, booking, packing and/or shipping docks)
- You usually start in the Picking or Put Away department and can be trained further so that you can also work in other departments.
- You are available for 20 to 40 hours a week (less hours is also negotiable)
- Apply for a VOG within a week after starting and hand it in within 6 weeks after starting.
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact us via 077 352 51 73 or send your resume to email@example.com!
Uren per week
€ 11,28 per uur
Imke van den Munckhof