For our client located in Budel we are currently seeking an SR. Operational treasury analyst.
Our client is a global multi-metals business, with a market leading position in zinc and lead and growing positions in other base and precious metals.
The Treasury department plays a vital role in the Group's success; managing the Group's corporate facilities, intercompany lending, liquidity forecasting and FX risk management. The Treasury department is responsible to ensure that the group has the day-to-day capacity to meet its payment obligations and funding needs, and to ensure that it is managing a number of financial risks that may arise.
- Enforcement of board mandated treasury policies
- Liaising with banks for payments processing & execution and query handling.
- Responsible for all regular/exception payments, transfers, swifts, offsets, intercompany payments. Ensuring payments are made efficiently and within the deadline.
- Manage bank accounts and cash pools to ensure no cash is left on accounts resp. no accounts are overdrawn, with any excess/deficit always covered through Group Treasury liquidity
- Liaising with all parties for daily loan management (M2M adjustments) and query handling.
- Production of short term liquidity forecasts `
- Manage Trade Finance Operations
- Management of intercompany loans & facilities
- Liaise with Internal teams in identifying FX risks across all group entities
- Develop FX hedging strategies and execute internal & external FX hedges after necessary approvals
- Support all manners of reconciliations and accounting related to FX P&L
- Liaise with external parties on audit, compliance and regulatory query handling
- Actively monitor the markets for events, opportunities and early signs of distress in order to inform management and traders timely
Accounting Department, IT, Compliance, Operations, Senior Finance Management, Traders
Cash management banks, Facility Agents and Programme Banks, Financing Banks and Institutions, Legal Advisers
- Treasury experience of 5+ years
- Very strong academic background, educated to degree level with a specialization in finance/economics/commodities preferred
- Previous experience in the commodity industry is highly desired (commodity trading, mining or smelting)
- SAP processing experience as an advantage
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Numerically minded
- Objectives focused, ability to handle multiple objectives efficiently
- Proactive and Solution orientated
- Proven planning and organizational skills
- Strong/resolute personality
- Adaptable with ability to take on ideas and concepts in a short period of time
- Accuracy with speed, attention to detail.
- Able to cope in a highly pressured and demanding environment and handle high volumes of work.
Uren per week
€ 5.000,- per maand